Wow, apparently it is a struggle for me to do this daily!
Alas, I will keep trying. Today we continue.:)
..::Days 6 and 7::.. October 1 and 2
Again, a pic from the kitchen sink. :) If there is one thing about going through a trial, it reveals just how loved you are. We have felt so much love from so many people, it's truly overwhelming. Our sweet friends and family have been sustaining us in prayer and sending us encouraging scriptures, which give us the strength to get through each day. It's amazing how different my day is when I let God encourage me through His Word. When I am closed to Him and don't rely on Him, my day is much more dreary and overwhelming.
So, the beauty for today is God's Word. May He lift you up, encourage you, and bring you peace through His promises in a new way today!
No comments:
Post a Comment