Had this all written out yesterday, then forgot to post it! :)
..::Day 27::.. October 23
Conversation I had yesterday with a sweet lady:
Sweet Lady: How are you doing, really?
Me: Good, I can actually say 'good' now and mean it.
Well, okay so that was just a snippet of the conversation.
Seems like the minute you say you're doing good is the minute that you feel like falling apart.
I've been super emotional the last few days.
Could be the gloomy weather (although I usually love the gloom).
Could be the continued rise and fall of my hormones (although I don't usually like to blame things on hormones).
Could be lots of things.
Our sweet friends who got bad news yesterday regarding their sweet baby girl's health.
The fact that Baby J screamed through both of his new breathing treatments today.
Low sleep, not eating enough.
Today I ran some errands and realized I think I'm just as well staying at home. :) All in the same parking lot, someone cut me off, a kid almost ran into the street right in front of me, a car almost backed into me, and a girl walked r e a l l y s l o w l y to cross the parking lot in front of me, while texting, and I just about had the urge to jump out of the car and let her know how frustrating she was!
Seriously!? Seriously.
Not quite sure if this is normal, but for me it is not!
Hard to find the beauty in a day like today, but I'm going to borrow a picture from my "boss" Mike that he just posted on facebook.
Ah, yes. After the rain there's bound to be a rainbow, right?

No comments:
Post a Comment