Thursday, September 30, 2010

Days 4 and 5

..::Day Four and Five::.. September 29 and 30

Oops!
Got a day behind... it's amazing how a week can blur together even when all you're really doing is breastfeeding and trying to keep your house clean. :) Let's throw in a few extra loads of laundry, changing diapers, and working on HFL's auction dessert and fundraiser and I guess I can easily see how this week has gotten a bit blurry.

To make up for both days, I'm posting a video that a friend of mine poster on her blog yesterday. I hadn't seen it before and it seemed to be fitting for this time of life I'm in and the time of life so many of my friends are in as well. I especially like "Imperfect is the new perfect." Anyway, hope you like this video, and Happy Official 1 month J!

1 comment:

  1. Love that video! Especially loved the "Google doesn't have children" sign :) Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete