Happy 2 months, Baby J!
Things I want to remember:
- You are such a good baby. You take naps during the day, fall asleep on your own, eat well, and you are so happy! You are a Mr. Steady already, just like your dad.
- I love how you move your feet and hold my finger while you are nursing.
- I love how you like to kick your legs. I chose this picture for this month since your legs are sticking straight out. You love it!
- You are getting more and more smiley everyday. I can't wait until I hear your first laugh!
- You weigh 8 pounds 8.9 ounces. We are so happy to see chubby cheeks and thighs! You finally outgrew your newborn clothing (You are just too long!).
- You don't like your nebulizer treatments, but are getting used to them. You do great with your enzymes, percussion, and vitamin. We're so proud of you!
We love you so much!
No comments:
Post a Comment