Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Days 23 and 24

..::Days 23 and 24::.. October 19 and 20

So, I just woke up from a nap. And it's 8:50 pm. My internal clock is totally jumbled up! But, I'm thankful for a nap whenever it occurs. :) Tonight a dear friend of ours brought us dinner and prayed with us and Jason. It was such a wonderful gesture and our bellies are full of a yummy meal. Thanks so much Leisa!

Went through my camera and found some pictures that represent "beautiful" things lately... the captions will explain!

Definitely not a "necessity" but a wonderful invention! The video monitor... now I know which grunts and cries really need attention and which ones I can let go. :) Plus, I can stare at this lovely little face even more!

Alright, so not really "beautiful" but this guy lived on our front picture window for a couple of days. I figured that I need to get used to looking at and paying attention to bugs now that I'm the mom of a boy. :)

One of my nieces dancing in our kitchen... adorable!!!

A blanket I made for my friend from my last post, the Kindergarten one. :) I just love the colors of the fabric, and everyone knows I love that soft fabric on top!

Yummy lemon cupcakes I made for a friend from small group at our small group campout. (I added this picture because I'm kind of jonesing for one of these delicious cupcakes right now...

We recently got rid of all our house plants because of the standing water that can breed a certain bacteria that's not beneficial for Baby J. Happy to do it for him, but sad to get rid of this plant. It is my favorite, called a Crown of Thorns, and was given to me by my dear friend Becky. Luckily she agreed to keep it at her house to keep it in the family. :)

And what would a post be without a picture of Baby J? Check out this adorable smile I caught today! Ack!!!
What's your beautiful thing today?

1 comment:

  1. My beautiful thing today... is that tomorrow is Friday :) Lame, but true!

    ReplyDelete