Friday, October 15, 2010

Days 17-19

Well, I was doing okay for awhile, now slacking a bit! Here are 3 days of beautiful things:

..::Day 17::.. October 13

This sweet little man of mine is SMILING! Yes, that's right, when he is locked and loaded on my face, he will actually smile at me! It has been melting my heart and has been such an encouragement! I caught it on my camera phone, but just have not gotten it on my actual camera yet! As soon as I get one, it will be posted, don't you worry about that! So, a smile from Baby J is just about the most beautiful thing I could possibly think of!

..::Day 18::.. October 14

So, now that I'm a Stay at Home Mom (SAHM is the new little lingo, took me quite a while to figure that one out.. so I went from a DINK to a SAHM... awkward?), I have had to make a little cleaning schedule for myself to stay on top of things. I am quite possibly the world's worst housekeeper, so I had to make sure I made a schedule to keep me on task and keep us out of filth. Especially since baby J must have a fairly clean environment. So, Monday and Thursday are vacuuming and dusting days, Tuesday and Friday are laundry days, and Wednesday is bathroom day. All days are kitchen, dishes, and clutter days... I'm finding a lot of comfort in this routine, and am totally staying on top of things! Spending 30 minutes to an hour of cleaning a day is so much better than spending a full day on Saturday. I've learned to cherish the weekends when Matt is home, the last thing we need to be doing together is cleaning!!

..::Day 19::.. October 15

Well, today has just begun, but I'm going to use something from last night.. we have a 7 lb 10oz boy on our hands! For those of you that know what a battle weight gain has been, you know how excited we are about this! I'll post a picture of him on the scale soon.. so adorable!!!

1 comment:

  1. Love the cleaning routine - wish I could be there to help you enforce it!

    ReplyDelete