..::Day 26::.. October 22
Today's post is devoted to all the little gifts that have been trickling in since J was born. We felt so blessed throughout my pregnancy, and we can't believe how generous people are! Anyway, we've gotten a few special little gifts in the past few weeks and I wanted to post about them!
 |
| Adorable burp cloth that Kelly made! This burp cloth came with a Moby wrap, which I LOVE, a Target gift card for applesauce and a collection of encouraging bible verses with a little stand. Kelly, you are such a blessing and encouragement! |
 |
| I love these embroidered burp cloths! They are from Whitney's mom Kim. I just love the colors and the fonts and they are super thick, almost like a little blanket! :) So fun to get gifts from the woman who was my second mom growing up! Love you Kimmy! |
 |
| This adorable little lovey was given to Jason by my friend Jessie's mom yesterday. I just love how soft it is and can't wait until he's old enough to tote it around!! Thank you Jackie! |
You can tell baby J is gaining weight!!! Yay!
ReplyDelete