Sunday, October 10, 2010

Day 15

Finally a post that's on time!

..::Day 15::.. October 10

Well, first of all let's just say today is 10/10/10... I love dates like that! What were you doing at 10:10 this morning? At 10:10 pm I'm posting this blog. :)

Today's real beautiful thing is the celebration of new life! My dear friend Kim is pregnant with miracle baby Eli and we met at the Beehive Tea Room downtown to celebrate her and her new baby boy! What a great excuse to get together with the girls, drink tea, eat girly sandwiches, and of course partake in some delicious desserts! Kim and her husband adopted a beautiful little girl from Ethiopia last year after a 7 year battle with infertility. The Lord is so faithful to give them another baby! Kim, we're so excited for you and can't wait to love on Eli when he gets here! We're all praying for you!

Pictures courtesy of the lovely Heather W. :)




Lovely ladies!

2 comments:

  1. You have bangs!!! They look so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what an amazing shower....I have such a great support system here. God is so good - I am blessed. Love you and glad you were able to be a part of the celebration!

    ReplyDelete