Baby is here. What an amazing experience! I'd always heard how wonderful being a mom could be, but I seriously can't believe it. Baby J was born on Monday at 9:16 in the morning. He weighed only 5 lbs. 11 oz! We couldn't believe it since I was 5 days overdue. Thankfully he is a great eater and is gaining weight already! Sometimes we wonder HOW he's gaining weight with the explosive diapers we've been experiencing (there was a minor poop catastrophe today, everyone survived). We can't believe how much we are enjoying being parents and how we automatically love him more than anything else. Thanks for all the well wishes, visits, and meals, we are so blessed! Here are some great pictures from the past 6 days...
He has the tiniest legs ever! So sweet :)
ReplyDeleteso sweet! i LOVE seeing your family pictures!!!! you and matt look like you are in baby bliss =) can't wait to spend more time with baby J. amazing that you already got out in the mountains!
ReplyDeleteHe's so cute! Congrats!!
ReplyDelete