Tuesday, September 28, 2010

3/31

..::Day Three::.. September 28

Well, today was a day that I really had to force myself to look for beauty. Besides the day that Baby J was diagnosed with CF, today was the most overwhelming. All I can say is thank you Lord for medical insurance. We had our first appointment at the clinic today, and because of a communication breakdown with our insurance company, we spent 2 hours panicking about future prescription costs. Luckily, it was all a misunderstanding and things are better than we thought. Matt says he won't believe it until he sees it (I can't blame him), but after meeting with the insurance guy today, I feel good believing it even if I haven't seen it yet. All of that stressing has left me feeling even more exhausted than before and at the verge of tears at every turn! Ahhh... I'm sure my postpartum hormonal imbalances are really helping all this too! What I'd really like to do is sleep all day tomorrow. :) Wish it could happen!

Now, this picture is going to seem funny...and by funny, I mean awkwardly lame. But I've been spending much more time at this spot than I used to. Just today, the sun was streaming through the windows and I thought, "Wow, that looks really pretty." So, it is my third picture of beauty. It's the little things, right? Hope you have a moment like that in your day today where you just stop and look at something as plain as the kitchen sink and think it's beautiful. :)

1 comment:

  1. Wish I could be there to give you a break and some extra sleep! Love you, friend.

    ReplyDelete