Sunday, September 26, 2010

31 Days: Day One

I happened by a random blog a few weeks ago and the author had taken on a 31 day challenge. She was documenting 31 days of beauty. Now, I know this sounds a little cheesy, but it was something from her day that caught her eye or made her smile. One was a Mojito (those can make me smile!), another was a cute picture of her niece. Anyway, I know I could use a little looking out for the silver lining, so I'm going to start today! And, each day for the next 31 days I'll be posting something beautiful! And, if you're reading this, I'm challenging you to do it too!

..:: Day One::.. September 26

Today Matt and I took a drive through one of our favorite parts of Utah: the Alpine Loop. Fall is the best time of year for this drive and it did not disappoint! Although, I think we may have been a little too early, many trees hadn't turned yet. Also, we decided to head east towards Heber instead of our usual west towards Sundance/Provo Canyon, which was a bad idea. I missed the beauty of Sundance. But, it was a great day to get out as a family and feel normal! We stopped at a few places to take pictures, calm the crying baby in the backseat, and just sit with the windows down. Hope you enjoy the pictures!


This one's for you, Allison!

1 comment:

  1. Ahhhh so jealous! But the shout out makes me feel a teensy bit better :) No pretty leaves here, but at least some cooler weather - I'll take it. Enjoy your first fall, baby Jason!

    ReplyDelete