Tuesday, August 17, 2010

A Happy Heart

Trying to soak in these last few days of pregnancy with a happy heart, but I've found myself being a little more impatient, frustrated, okay, ugly than I'd like to admit!

Yesterday, about 5 strangers said something along the lines of, "Wow, when are you due!?", "Are you trying to walk that baby out??", "When you have your baby can you bring it to my house?" and my favorite, "You should be at home sleeping, saving up for when the little one gets here."

I'm trying to smile and be nice to each person, knowing that they are strangers and don't have to say anything, but inside I'm desperately trying to calm the beast that's nudged his way into my psyche.

Lord, give me patience and help me enjoy these last few days!

On a side-note, everything on our to-do list is finally done. Carseat in car, bags packed, stroller and pack-n-play bought, and organizing everything I can get my hands on, check!

2 comments:

  1. I remember walking in to church at the end of one of my (many) pregnancies and someone said, "you look so good..." and i immediately snapped back "shut up." hang in there, friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your almost there friend. You can make it! I love you and I love the little mans room! you did a great job!!!

    ReplyDelete