Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Wannabe Food Blogger for a Day

In honor of Becky, the best food blogger I know, I am dedicating my post today to her and her Thai Chicken in Spicy Peanut Sauce recipe! I made it tonight and it was a hit! It was seriously delicious. I love how it uses unique flavors and lots of fresh veggies! I'm not going to post the recipe, for fear that you will not go to her blog. So, click on the links above and check it out! She has a great list of local SLC restaurants to make sure you hit up in 2010! Here are my attempts at some bloggie photos in honor of the Vintage Mixer! Might I also add that in the process of making this meal, cleaning the kitchen, and making another meal for a friend who is out of commission for awhile due to surgery, I watched Super Size Me on Hulu and managed to somehow break our kitchen faucet. Here's to new kitchen purchases!

p.s. Apparently the rumor we heard about curbside Christmas tree pick-up was false. We are the shameful owners of the brittle, dry, eye-sore at the entrance of our cul-de-sac. We'll take it to the park tomorrow. Until then I'm sure our neighbors are cursing the young-uns that live next door!


 
 
 

Had to add a picture of the sweet dog bowl thingy my mom got Scout for Christmas! What a good Grandma! It even matches our kitchen. :)
 

2 comments:

  1. Sorry I'm just now seeing this! Thanks for the sweet words. I'm so glad you liked this dish. It is one of our new favorites.

    Oh and I like your new blog set up!!

    ReplyDelete