Monday, October 24, 2011

Sickie.

Well, today was spent baking and cooking. And working on HFL stuff.
It was a great day to spend inside.
Oh yeah, did I mention I also spent it cuddling a sick little boy?
Yes, J caught a cold. On top of everything else, a cold! That's 3 percussion treatments for us. I'm a little exhausted tonight.
Thank goodness His mercies are new every morning!
As my thing to share today, I'm going to link to the recipes I made from my new favorite go-to recipe spot, Skinnytaste!
I made Autumn Penne Pasta with Sauteed Brussels Sprouts In A Light Ragu
and Pumpkin Spice Cookies with Chocolate Glaze
I love when you're making dinner for a friend and you make enough for yourself too. :) 
Good day, stuffy noses. Praying for sleep for J tonight, and the cold to run its course quickly.

1 comment:

  1. Hi friend... Loving your posts :) I'm inspired. And praying for J to be better quick! And so so so love you & Jess painting!!! Hooray for art. The paintings look great (& you guys do too!) Loves. K

    ReplyDelete