Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Blog Winner and Christmas

Have you been waiting with bated breath to find out who the winner is??
I did this the old fashioned way, wrote names on paper and made Matt pick one out of the bowl. It's the elementary teacher in me coming out!
Drumroll please...
Jamie!
You are the winner!
I think it will be more fun for you to have to wait to get your prize in the mail, so I won't tell what it is! Love you friend.

We had a wonderful Christmas. It was busy and full of family, but fun. Traveling even just to Orem or Sandy with a baby takes a lot more effort than traveling alone. It can be tempting to say "no" to things just because it takes extra effort, but I'm glad we piled our car full of all of Baby J's stuff and got to spend some good quality time with both of our families.


There are a lot of things I want to write about, but my mind is a little too full with the things that need to get done today. I have been short lately with Matt, my attitude has not been something to brag about. I'm not totally sure why but I think it's mainly due to the fact that I have been trying to control things because "I can"... does anyone else struggle with that? Anyway, I'm off to run a menagerie of errands... I'll figure out a way to organize my thoughts between now and tomorrow I hope! :)

1 comment:

  1. I totally struggle with that, more often than not :) YAY!!! I'm so excited to be the winner!! WAHOO!! Can't wait to see ;) Love you Dana!!!

    ReplyDelete