Today is Baby J's 4 month mark! Here's his pic!
He has had a few "stalling points" in his weight gain this month, but he is still healthy and happy! Lately he won't finish his bottles which is stressing us out, but such is life. We have learned to be joyful in the valleys and on the mountaintops. God is good to us and we are loving this beautiful boy He's given us!Here are the things he loves to do:
-stand while we hold him
-show us how strong his neck is by curling forward and holding up his head
-"talk" to us... I wish I knew what he was saying!
-reach out and touch his toys and our faces (leaves scratches behind when his nails are too long!)
-kick (as always!), or as we call it, run!
-watch Scout and smile at him
Baby J, you truly are a joy and the light of our lives!
And, because I can't help it, a video of him in action!
Happy New Year everyone, here's to a 2011 where we slow down to enjoy life before it passes us by!
Jason is so sweet and cute, but I also love Matt's baby voice. Glad you got that on video too. LOL!
ReplyDelete: )
ReplyDeleteHe's adorable.