Tuesday, August 14, 2012

J+E = 4EVER

I hope that takes you back to Jr. High, because it sure does me! These pictures were taken of Jason with his cute little cousin Eva a few weeks ago. After you see them, you'll understand why I'm about to say what I'm about to say:
Good thing cousins can marry cousins in Utah.

These are the best engagement photos I've seen in awhile. Unscripted and not posed, might I add. Purely candid, it doesn't get much cuter than this!


Tilt your head a little more to the left...

Now gaze lovingly into each other's eyes...

Jason, we need you to be serious for this one..



Note the size of J's head compared to hers. He is almost 2 and she is 5 1/2. This goes to show two things:
- My nieces are the most adorable and petite little girls that ever existed
- Jason truly inherited his cranial girth from his dad.

U R 2 good 2 be 4 gotten. Just had to throw that one in there for kicks!

2 comments: