Saturday, April 2, 2011

7 Months!

This is not okay with me.
J is 7 months old, how did that happen!?
He is such a joy. Not much has changed since my 6 month post that happened 3 weeks too late. :)
He is definitely teething... chewing on his tongue and running his tongue all over his gums, I can see a front tooth about to burst through I think. Matt is skeptical since I've been crying wolf tooth since he was 4 months old!
J sits, plays, laughs, cries, rolls, and kicks with such gusto, he is so lively and happy about life! We are enjoying him immensely, as you can tell.
This is the new fave toy. You program it on your computer with their name, favorite food, favorite color, and favorite animal. He squeals at it, especially when it says, "I love you, Jason"... hilarious!!!




With Dad right after he sold his truck.

1 comment: