Saturday, August 17, 2013

Back

Let's skip the part about how long it's been since I've blogged. I agree that it's getting old.
I know I have a lot to blog about... a Great Strides walk, a trip to Guatemala, horse therapy, the greatest (and longest) staycation there ever was, a new room for J, a few great reads, and an upcoming birthday for a THREE year old. How exactly did that happen? I mean the 3 year old, not the 4 absent months from blogging. I think about blogging things at multiple times in my day, but never get around to fingers touching keys. I'd like to at least get things on paper screen just for the sake of memory keeping. So, let's do this.

I'll spare you the marathon post and instead say, to my 3 loyal readers, I am hesitant to say I'm back to blog land, but I will start on the long list of posts tomorrow... until then, a little ditty I'm enjoying lately. Enjoy the cheesy hipster vibes, complete with bow ties, but most of all listen to the words... delightful.






2 comments:

  1. Welcome back, for any amount of time! :) Looking forward to reading updates!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm looking forward to reading as often as you're able to write! Your faithful followers will impart no pressure regarding frequency :)

    ReplyDelete