So many situations this year have brought the following verse to mind, so I'll leave it with you as a reminder of God's faithfulness in sickness, health, happiness, sorrow, broken relationships, betrayal, loyalty, celebration, and mourning. May 2013 be a beautiful year for you and yours, not because of circumstances, but because of an increased dependency on God and a new awareness of His good in our lives!
Let's make much of the time we have!
Because of the LORD's great love we are not consumed,
for his compassions never fail.
They are new every morning;
great is your faithfulness.
I say to myself, "The LORD is my portion;
therefore I will wait for him."
Lamentations 3:21-23
for his compassions never fail.
They are new every morning;
great is your faithfulness.
I say to myself, "The LORD is my portion;
therefore I will wait for him."
Lamentations 3:21-23
A "few" of my favorite shots from 2012:

Dana what a great blog! May I become a follower?
ReplyDeleteHave a happy New Year!
~Keith
Beautiful post and such a great verse. Thankful for your friendship in 2012 and looking forward to an exciting 2013!
ReplyDeleteI forgot to not have expectations this year at Christmas and quickly realized it the day after, lol. :) I will try that for next year! I hope you keep blogging and share your wise insights with us all. The pictures you posted of Jason from 2012 were so precious! He is such a handsome boy. Hopefully we can try to get together soon! XO
ReplyDelete