Matt went out this morning and got us Starbucks, and we hung out in Jason's room this morning chatting, playing, and opening presents. We went to church, BBQed at home (Matt braved the downpour to get the job done), played games, and had an evening to ourselves. We ate too much cake, laughed way too much, and spent about an hour babbling and making high-pitched noises in hopes of getting some good belly laughs (mission accomplished!). A perfect day.
Matt is such a wonderful dad. I always knew he would be, but he blows me away at how thoughtful, fun, caring, and protective he is of J.
I'm so proud of him, proud to be his wife, and proud of our little man!
| First picture as a Dad!!! |
| First outing with little J man. I can't believe this was 9 months ago! |
So funny....the first thing Josh did was go get us Starbucks too:)
ReplyDelete