J is continuing to amaze us at all the things he can do! He can now roll all over the place. He laughs constantly (even in his sleep!) and is a champion eater. He is now eating sweet potatoes, peas, pears, avocado, banana, peaches, and soon we will start meats to increase his protein and sodium intake! He loves to stand while we hold his hands and is getting more and more interactive with his toys everyday. He's starting to take two longer naps during the day, which means I have more time to get more done it seems. Or, we just snuggle. :)
At his 6 month appointment, he weighed 15 pounds 3 oz, and is now already 15 pounds 15 oz! At his most recent CF clinic appointment, he got a gleaming bill of health and the doctors and nurses were saying how "perfect" he looks. Wow, that is more than music to my ears! We now will start going to the clinic every other month, which I just can't believe. I'm a little bummed by that because I love our doctors so much, but at least we'll be saving $20 every other month! His CF doctor called today to check in on him, I feel so fortunate to have them in our life.
Anyway, I can't believe we have a rolling, sitting, and interactive little 6 1/2 month old already. Time needs to slow down!!!
Here's a few recent pics, and my new favorite video!
Also, we are participating in the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation's Great Strides walk on May 21st here in Salt Lake. If you'd like to donate to our team, Jason's Journey, you can do it here, or if you'd like an e-mail on how you can join and walk with us, leave a comment to have me e-mail you with the details. Yeah!!

I can't believe he is six months old already! wow. Time totally flies! I am soooo glad that he is staying healthy + that the dr's visit wont have to be as often! Thats absolutely AMAZING! God is awesome.
ReplyDeleteSawyer + I would LOVE to join your team + walk with you! (:
he is so handsome:) and I love the new blog design!
ReplyDelete