Saturday, January 15, 2011

My 2 Current Favorites...

These videos are my 2 favorite things. As of this morning.
There will probably be a new video or picture from today that will take their place, but maybe not. I can't believe how much J changes everyday! He can do new things now that he couldn't do just a week ago. Crazy! Check out that smile and laugh, and Matt's favorite thing to do with him: show off his walking skills! Hilarious!


I apologize for the annoying clicking sound, but seriously that sound can make him laugh any time, any place!

2 comments:

  1. Oh my...he has the cutest smile and such great big eyes!! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love both those videos! Specifically how Matt sounds like he is talking to Jason using his Scout voice :) Rocky and Tucker are in the room with me and whenever you started talking in the first blog, they both perked up - Rocky must miss you, and Tucker loves you without even knowing you!

    ReplyDelete