Friday, August 15, 2008
Boy Diaper.
Okay. So I just saw/read the most bizarre news story I have ever heard of. I had to blog about it. A man in the Millcreek area of Salt Lake City was arrested for showing his diaper to kids. Okay. Can I mention that this man is 31 years old? Um... I almost don't even know what to say! Police arrested him and I want to see the report. Under "reason for arrest" what does it say? Strange man showed his diaper to kids? What's the sentence for that? Is there any precedence for other cases like this? I'm hoping the answer is no. AND. in the report, they interviewed his mom. Yes, he has a mom that lives in the same city and she lets him walk around and show people his diapers. Anyway. She blames it on his dyslexia. Okay, really? "My son has problems reading so he has to wear diapers and can't help but show them to other people?" I think I'm done.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
It was Matt, wasn't it? And you're trying to cover up for him! That's sweet :)
ReplyDelete