Monday, March 10, 2008

Things that drive me crazy

I'm back! Once Becky finally made my soup, I had no choice. haha! After a long weekend, and little sleep, I'm in a great mood but figured I needed to write something on here. Maybe it will cheer me up! Anyways, for the 2 of you that read this, here are some things that I have realized really bug me:

1. Runny noses. Mine and those of children.
2. Having to keep a house clean enough to "show" it, but having nobody come by to look.
3. Repeating what I say 5 times to: kids, people on the phone, and co-workers who pretend to listen while making copies (still love them, though).
4. Finding that I made a typo on a paper that I just made 23 copies of.
5. Going back to stay "at home" with your parents when you haven't lived there for 4 years.

I thought this was going to be a more insightful and entertaining list, but now that I'm making it, it just doesn't seem to be that way! Since this morning, I have caught a sickness from an unidentified source. In the past 10 minutes, my nose has started to run (pet peeve), my eyes are beginning to burn and my throat is hurting! Please, don't feel any sympathy, it was just an observation. If anyone reading this would like a girl's coffee night soon, let's plan it!

4 comments:

  1. I am one of the two and I would approve of having a coffee date soon! And, even if you don't want my sympathy for feeling yucky, you still have it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well apparently I am one of the two as well... which means Becky can't read it or she'll take us over the reader limit. OR you can count Allison and me as 1 person if you want? Anyway, I would love to have a coffee date too... do you think y'all could do it in Texas?? :) Hope you feel better!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lets have a coffee date in TX, wouldn't that be fun. We'll fly in our private jet and on the way you will be miraculously healed of your runny-nose. ... Or we could just meet at Starbucks tonight?

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey dana- your blog cracks me up! come see our blog too! take care. heather

    ReplyDelete