Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Conversations.

All day I converse with 7 year olds. They're great... Here's a few quotes I heard just today:

* "Did you know google is a number. My dad told me. It's even bigger than a million quadrillion, it's like a thousand."

*Me: What did you have for breakfast?
Kid: Broccoli.
Me: Broccoli!?
Kid: Yeah, we eat it all the time at my house, especially for breakfast.
Me: Really? I'll have to call your mom and tell her what a great idea that is!
Kid: Did you say breakfast? Oh, I had eggs.

*"Did you know that when you finish with yoga (we did it for P.E.) that you say "nasty"?" [namaste]

*"I found out we're moving. To D.C. Next year. It's where all the presidents live."

*"Kindergarten was so easy. My brother doesn't even know. All he has to do is write his name. Really, that's it. I'd kill for that."

1 comment:

  1. I would also kill to be in a position where all I have to do is write my name... that would be wonderful.

    ReplyDelete